- Emitters tuned to produce heat specific to the Far Infrared 2 to 10 micron range.
- Our emitters and controls can be considered top of the line models. Imported from
Germany and engineered to the highest efficiency.
- The emitter placement in the cabin is designed to distribute the Infrared heat while
- Solid State Digital Controls.
- Large selection of features and options.
- Infinite size and shape.
- Teflon shims to floor.
- Sandwich panel construction.
- Highest grade T&G kiln dried panels with selection of Clear Vertical Grain material.
- Monitored moisture content less than 10%.
- Smoothest panel finishing.
- Easy electrical connections to power and each component.
- European interlocking hardware between panels.
- Panel framing planed to ensure accurate fit.
- Ceiling trim.
- Doors have rubber seal and are fitted with European hardware (hinges adjustable and
maintenance free with Teflon pins).
- Doors are tempered, bronzed glass for your safety.
- Benches are solid birch, all removable and slideable for easy cleaning.
- Bench elements are planed and sanded.
- Bench members are fastened with stainless steel screws.
- Bench screws are countersunk and screwed in from the bottom
- The outside of any Euro Sauna Corp. sauna unit can be made to meet almost any of your requirements
e.g. cedar panels such as the inside, wall papered, stuccoed or faced with anything to
accommodate its desired surrounding.
- Insert Saunas are faced with high-grade plywood on the outside of the panels.
- Warranty – Lifetime limited warranty on emitters, 2 year limited warranty on controls, and 5 year warranty for all parts manufactured by Euro Sauna Corp.
EURO SAUNA Corp. sets standards – don’t settle for less!